Benefits of Membership
- Full use of clubhouse and facilities
- Club bar prices
- Regular social nights and activities open to members
- Family activities e.g. Kids Christmas parties, Kids Halloween parties, Annual Dinner Dance and Christmas dinner.
- Free use of clubhouse for private functions and events (birthdays, fundraisers and weddings!)
- Sign in family members or friends
- Enjoy Friday night meals in clubhouse
- Free entry into Spring, Summer and Winter racing series
- Safety cover at events and Club dingy racing
- Reduced rate for specific training courses hosted by EABC e.g. RYA Learn to sail courses, Power Boat, Safety Boat and First Aid courses Supervised use of the slip, winch and jib crane for keel boat launching and retrieval
- On site boat storage for winter months (dependent on availability and additional fee)
- Use of licensed mooring area in Larne Lough close to clubhouse
- Opportunities to participate in weekend/ overnight cruises during the sailing season
Fees for 2017:
House (inc VAT) £71
Parent/guardian member £71
Parent/Guardian members shall be those Parents/Guardians of Junior Members who will be responsible for their Junior members and will be available to assist with junior training/events. Parent/Guardian members have no vote in the affairs of the Club and this category is only applicable in the first year of membership after which upgrading to Full Member will apply.
Sailing Crew Members
Sailing Crew Members shall be new members who crew for full members during club racing. Sailing Crew Members will not have voting or keelboat storage rights and cannot hold a position on any committee in the Club but will be able to participate in sailing activities and have the use of Club facilities. The fee will be 1/3 of the current cost of Full Membership of the Club for the first year, without any pro-rata deduction, rising to 2/3 of the current cost of Full Membership for the second year, leading to Full Membership in the third year.